The Fixed or Mobile Bridging Steps can be fixed over an obstacle or moved around your premises when needed. Compliant with the EN ISO 12 122 safety standards. We also now have a range of bridging steps on our online shop.
The bridging step is designed as per your requirements and can be modified to suit your individual application. The design is taken from the standard platform steps and instead of some straight down legs as per the image below another step part is added.
Manufactured from aluminium with comfortable to grip handrails.
The steps can be set at an inclination of 45 or 60 degrees depending on the floor space available.
Special Purpose Bridging steps.
- At 45 Degrees 850 - 2360 mm high
- At 60 Degrees 950 - 2750 mm high
- Overall width 600 - 2000 mm
- Vertical height can be selected to the nearest centimetre
- Weight capacity from 150kg
- Available with or without handrails and with handrails to just one side
To help us quote for your requirements please advise as many of the following measurements as you can or request a call from our technical advisors.
Vertical Height 850 - 2360 mm
Inclination 45 or 60 degrees
Clearance height underneath
Number of treads
Load capacity 150 - 300kg